Link to NextCloud docs doesn't work

Hi

At the bottom of the Cloud web portal you can click on Settings and then Use this address to access your Files via WebDAV, however this link doesn’t work.

https://docs.nubo.coop/nextcloud/server/15/go.php?to=user-webdav

Hi Stijn,

I tried this and get the same error. A quick workaround is to use the link which is right above that. That one works, however I can’t seem to log in with the username and password I use to log into nextcloud (using windows file explorer or winscp):

Link to docs should be Accessing Nextcloud files using WebDAV — Nextcloud latest User Manual latest documentation iirc.

however I can’t seem to log in with the username and password I use to log into nextcloud

I’m encountering this with Synology Hyper Backup as well.
I managed to login via the Nextcloud app, haven’t even tried Explorer yet.

But that sounds like an issue that deserves a seperate topic.

Hello,

Indeed, the link from “Use this address to access your Files via WebDAV” should be Accessing Nextcloud files using WebDAV — Nextcloud latest User Manual latest documentation (Nextcloud version 22, but it’s the same).

I forwarded the information to the technical team. Thanks!

however I can’t seem to log in with the username and password I use to log into nextcloud

I’m encountering this with Synology Hyper Backup as well.
I managed to login via the Nextcloud app, haven’t even tried Explorer yet.

For this issue, you probably need to use an app-password. You can create one in https://cloud.nubo.coop/settings/user/security.

For file synchronisation, we usually recommand to use the desktop client instead on the webdav access, but webdav should be fine if you need it. Direct webdav access does not copy the files locally.

(The desktop client does not need an app password, you can log in with your Nubo ID and password.)

We are working on the documentation (and we will soon need help for FR to NL translations, see Un peu de temps pour traduire ou relire ? if you want to help!)

1 Like