Nextcloud Android app

, , ,

Hi all

Has anyone set up Nextcloud sync using the Android app yet?
I fail to get authenticated.

Hey allemaal

Is er iemand al in geslaagd om Nextcloud sync op te zetten via de Android app?
Ik raak maar niet ingelogd.

1 Like

Hello,

The Nubo cloud has a problem with the last version of the Nextcloud Android app. It works with the previous version (3.17.1). If you use F-Droid, you can download it at the bottom of the app page (but you’ll probably have to uninstall the app beforehand and reconfigure your existing clouds).

I hope that the bug will be soon resolved.

(DeepL vertaling)

Hallo,

De Nubo cloud heeft een probleem met de laatste versie van de Nextcloud Android app. Het werkt met de vorige versie (3.17.1). Als u F-Droid gebruikt, kunt u deze downloaden onderaan de app-pagina (maar u zult waarschijnlijk de app vooraf moeten verwijderen en uw bestaande clouds opnieuw configureren).

Ik hoop dat de bug snel zal worden opgelost.

1 Like

Hey Emmanuel

Thanks for the feedback.

The device I was testing with uses the regular Play Store, so I can’t downgrade.
Will need to try on another device that has the F-Droid appstore.

Kr
Stijn

Downgrading to 3.17.1 with F-Droid worked for me, thanks :white_check_mark:

1 Like

Downgrading to v3.17.1 worked for me as well. I just realised that a v3.18.1 was released a coupled of days ago but I refrained from upgrading again: does anybody know if it fixes the issue with v3.18.0?

1 Like

v3.18.1 was released a coupled of days ago but I refrained from upgrading again: does anybody know if it fixes the issue with v3.18.0?

Hello, no, I have still the same bug with v.3.18.1… :frowning:

But after configuring the nubo cloud in 3.17, I could upgrade to 3.18 and it was still working (on a test phone, so I’m not sure what could happen after several days or weeks – but it seems that it’s only the first connection that does not work).

1 Like

Bonjour,
Ceci n’est plus possible depuis que la version 3.19RC est sortie… du coup si ce n’est plus du tout possible à synchronisé…
Merci

Hello all,

It works now with the version 3.19 of the Nextcloud application for Android. This is the latest version available on the Play Store and F-Droid. If you have the problem, just do the update. :slight_smile:

Bonjour Ă  tous,

Ça fonctionne maintenant avec la version 3.19 de l’application Nextcloud pour Android. C’est la dernière version disponible sur le Play Store et F-Droid. Si vous avez le problème, il suffit de faire la mise à jour. :slight_smile:

Hallo iedereen,

Het werkt nu met versie 3.19 van de Nextcloud-toepassing voor Android. Dit is de laatste versie die beschikbaar is in de Play Store en F-Droid. Als je het probleem hebt, gewoon updaten. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yaaaay ! :partying_face:
Thanks for the information ! Did the update, and it works great now :slight_smile:

1 Like